Wednesday, February 3, 2010

valentine matchbox swap

Remember the boxes I sent out to my swap partners for Speckled Egg's Valentine Petite Inspiration Box Swap...

Well, here are the wonderful boxes full of goodies I got in return...

This stunning box was made by Jill
look at all the wonderful things inside...so much stuff that there was goodness overflow. I love the little shaker of red glitter and all the great ephemera. My favorite of all is the very sweet vintage box with "Directions" printed on it.

This beautiful box was from sweet Jana

Can you believe all this great stuff? My favorite is the little "Keep Calm and Carry On" charm that she made and the miniature fork.

This beauty was made by Crystal

Look at this sweet little Valentine girl she made!

What a very fun swap this was. It's amazing how much stuff you can put in a matchbox.

13 comments:

Jana said...

YAY!! SO happy to see that your box made it to you alright & that you love everything. My soldering skills are elementary at best but I still thought you girls might enjoy the charms. I got your box last week and LOVE everything....so cute & so YOU!

Suz said...

Wow...you got some beautiful boxes, full of lovely things. This is the best swap! I can't take the things out of mine...I want to leave them just like they are...they are so special!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Hello There ~ just had to hello!
What beauty tucked inside a humble matchbox and so much of it!!!!
Beautiful inspiration for our local altered arts group, we're doing a stuffed kitchen matchbox swap later this year!
oxo
p.s. I met you some years ago in the back garden of The Cottage at a wonderful Spring Festival. I am still enjoying the glass paper weight I made from your lovely kit! Happy snow day to you! :)

melissadc76 said...

Wow, I'm having major swap envy now.

Signs and Salvage said...

WOW....SOOOO YUMMY!!! I think opening that package would have brought tears to my eyes!!!

Take Care,

Kristin

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh my it's like grown up goodies bags !!! That was always my favorite party of the party anyway !!!

not defterim said...

Harika şeyler yapıyorsunuz sürekli takipteyim.Kutluyorum sizi...

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh what fun! Everything is so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

WHY~WHY~WHy can't I be this talented...you truly have a gift....

Geneen

Connie said...

Gorgeous altered boxes and little treasures inside! This was a great swap!

Tammy Gilley said...

oh my NERVES, look at all this fun stuff! xoxo

Tammy Gilley said...

oh my NERVES, look at all this fun stuff! xoxo

Elyse said...

heather's box swaps are always so fun! enjoy all of your beautiful treats.

xo
elyse