Friday, March 7, 2008

everything's coming up...

When I saw these huge beautiful roses at Whole Foods the other day, well, I just couldn't pass up on them. Each bloom is absolute perfection. What I love most about them are the delicate green outer petals which grace each rose. And, really friends...can you beat $19 for a dozen roses? Not with a stick, I say.
When I study them, which I've done rather dreamily while Baby gnaws at his teething biscuit, I start to imagine what lovely skirts they'd make, these roses. Lovely layers of pouf and foof.

Here...this is what I mean...



I hope everyone's having a great friday. I was out a little late last night celebrating some exciting news with the cottage gals. Watch their blog to hear all about it...soon! It's big! And good!

And I'm cooking up my plan for Inspire Co. In fact, part one of the plan has just been implemented. And things are coming together very nicely. I may have to shut down the site for a little while in preparation. Hopefully not but I wanted to give you a heads up.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my chicken and stars...Miss Rosebud is sooo adorable and makes me smile. Can I borrow her dress soon? You are full of so many great surprises...I can feel it! Thank you sooo much Amy for your generous donation for the Bellatoria Giveaway. You are the Peach of the Week!
xoxo
Teresa Mc

Unknown said...

One word...glorious! YOur blog is just glorious!

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Oooooh I'm sitting on the edge of my seat! Can't wait to see what wonderful things you have in store for us!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

So pretty Amy! Thx for adding my little shop to your blogroll.
xoxo
Cristina

The GlitterFairy... said...

Absolute petal-perfection!
xo
L

Anonymous said...

I love this rose-dress illustration!

Anonymous said...

I would wear that dress in a second...that color! Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve.
happy friday!

paige said...

love her!
xo