Tuesday, March 20, 2007

birthday eve

About a month ago, Heather alerted me to these super-dooper cute boots. I bought them right away and then sort of forgot about them. They are just $19 from Target!

They arrived at my doorstep yesterday! And I love them. There's something wonderfully liberating about donning a pair of rainboots. I splash right through puddles!

Today is my birthday eve. I have a full free day ahead of me which I plan to fill with creative endeavors. I'll break for a special lunchtime treat and a few orders.

Did I ever tell you that it rains (or in some way precipitates) on my birthday every single year? Well, it looks like this year might break this trend.

13 comments:

Junie Moon said...

Lovely cupcake boots! I send you wishes for an extraordinarily happy, happy birthday!

POPIN Sisters said...

Happy Birthday Eve Amy!! I hope you have a super duper few days! I am trying to convince Wendy to take a road trip so we can come to the Cottage's Paris Flea...12 hours is quite a drive...I'm still gonna try :)
~Jamie

Anonymous said...

Are you going to do your birthday list this year? I always get great ideas from you.
Michelle A.

Maize Hutton said...

Heh, heh.

Here's mine (in women's though)
http://www.westernchief.com/product_info.php/cPath/25_57/products_id/202

Lord knows I wear mine all the time 'cause it rains a lot in Washington!

Mrs. Jones said...

Those boots are yummy! Great price too. I think I'm going to have to get me some. ;-)

Heidi said...

Happy, happy birthday. what a great gift to yourself. I think I may check those out.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Those super cute boots are so fitting for your birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Amy! March birthdays are the best! Plus, lucky you, you have a SPRING birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I've been reading your blog for only a short time, but it makes me smile every time. You and I share this fantastic March day for a birthday! I hope you have a fabulous time and that every moment brings you something to smile about. Cheers!

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday dearheart...have a wonderful day!!!!!!
~Marianne

Anonymous said...

Breaking the trend just as you got these pretty boots? I'm sure you'll enjoy splashing aroud even if it rains! Happy birthday month, enjoy!

Diane Duda said...

How lucky that your cupcake boots arrived in time for your birthday! You'll be the best-dress birthday girl ever (since it's bound to rain and all)
:)
Happy Birthday!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooohhh thanks so much for sharing these boots. My sister has a birthday coming up and these are just the ticket!!! I just had to have a pair for her, and somehow two pair fell into my basket! LOL. Happy Happy Birthday!!!