Monday, February 13, 2006

tuesday girl


It's not exactly official yet...but guess who (me!) is going to be a shopgirl at The Cottage every Tuesday! Isn't that exciting? If you're in the area, please stop by and say hello. I'm starting tomorrow (Valentine's Day!)

The Cottage is in the historic part of Leesburg Virginia on West Market Street...just past the Tally Ho Theatre. It'll seem a little like you're heading out of town but it's definitely worth the diversion from the beaten path.

If you stop by tomorrow and tell me that you found me through this post, I will give you a GIFT! And you will make my day so much happier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh geese, I would love to come out tommorow, but I can't! I'd love to meet you, so I'll definitely be out soon. The cottage is one of my new favorite places. Kim (n.va)